- High Return on Investment (ROI): Signing up and creating an account is free for almost all social media platforms. You can then look into paid advertisements within the platforms that will tailor to your desired audience. Paid advertisements usually come at a small cost but can allow you to reach so many more customers every single day. You can also work with a social media management company and explore options there. Your marketing team can now spend more time on other marketing aspects. Voila, you save money and your resources.
- Engage with Your Clients: Social Media is a great tool for directly engaging and communicating with your clients. The more you authentically connect with your audience, the higher chance you have of converting them into a customer. For example, Instagram allows you to do a poll which can help you know your audience better. You can also post the results of the poll which then gives a chance for your audience to respond. Social media allows for quick two-way communication between you and your audience.
- Grow Brand Loyalty: When you have a presence on social media, your customers can tag you and share your page with their followers, which is also a great way to increase exposure. It is also an easier way for your customers to connect with you directly. A lot of the times, people are more willing to stay loyal to a brand when they feel like they have that personal connection. We all know as a business, it is so important to have a loyal customer base.
- Marketplace Awareness: Ok, so this one here is more of a benefit for you. When we say marketplace awareness, what we are really saying is know your competition. Social media is an amazing research tool. You can easily see what products and services are in demand, or what types of posts have the highest engagement rate. We aren’t saying you should copy exactly what your competitors are doing, but you can use what you see as inspiration for your own posts.
- Increase Website Traffic: There are millions of websites out there today. A lot of people spend their time on social media so why not grab those users attention there and direct them to your website? It’s quite simple. When you create good content on social media, it will grab the interest of the audience and from there, you can tell them to click the link which will then increase traffic on your website.
It's free so why not?
It’s really simple. Whether you are a small business owner, a startup company, or even a well established business, social media marketing is a must. It’s very easy to use and different platforms allow you to reach different audiences. You do not have to invest a whole lot for big results. Get on it now and start connecting with your biggest supporters - your customers. Make them love you more by being better.